Thanks for your interest in submitting to Lamhfada. Submissions should be sent to [email protected]
Before submitting your work, please read the following guidelines:
- Submisssion does not guarantee publication. Not long after you submit your piece, you will receive an e-mail either confirming the acceptance of your piece or explaining why we have chosen not to publish it.
- Only submit work to which you own the rights.
- All sources must be properly cited. Submissions for the Articles section should contain footnotes or endnotes.
- Lamhfada can not pay you for your work. While this situation may change in the future, at the present time the best we can do is help direct more traffic to your web site and give you the satisfaction of sharing your ideas with a larger audience.
- Lamhfada reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and length.
- Text submissions should be sent as Microsoft Word or AppleWorks documents attached to an e-mail, if at all possible. Otherwise, they may be sent in the body of an e-mail.
- Photographs and other digital art should be sent as JPEG or GIF files attached to an e-mail.
I have read and understand the above, and wish to submit my work for publication in Lamhfada.